Nationally recognized for the silver achievement in quality award, Homestead Rehabilitation Center cares for people while providing peace of mind to loved ones each step of the way. Our specialties include Short-term and Long-term living, Rehabilitation, Respite and Memory Care. You will find opportunities to grow your career with us and be inspired personally, with our current job openings there is a place for you to make a difference.
Hours: 7-3 am and every other Saturday
- Current C.N.A. license
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be a supportive team member.
- Must posses the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, and visitors.
- Must have knowledge of restorative care procedures.
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies and equipment
- Must have patience, tact, and cheerful disposition and enthusiasm as well as be willing to handle residents based on whatever maturity level in which they are currently functioning.
- Must be able to use measures to ensure quality of life and to maintain functional levels.
- Must be able to recognize resident’s needs such as ROM exercises, ambulation limitations, and work with Therapy.
- Must be able to relate to and work with the ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and at times, hostile people within the facility.