Responsible for the timely scheduling, completion, and transmission of MDS.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing, RN mandatory.
- Valid nursing license in the state employed.
- Valid CPR certification.
- One year of nursing experience preferred.
- Monitors and guides the completion of PPS and OBRA assessments and RAPS.
- UR Coordinator.
- Oversees gathering of information for assessments and care plans.
- MAR’s treatment, flow sheets, physician orders.
- Assesses prospective residents in conjunction with other team members.
- Data warehouse reports and QI reports.
- Schedules and facilitates care plan conferences.
- Participates on committees.
- Inputs or supervises the input of MDS assessments into the Matrix System, the transmission to the state, and obtains receipt of validation.
- Manages Care Planning Process.
- Performs the functions of a nurse when required.
- Performs other tasks as assigned. On-call.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company’s Code of Business Conduct, its policies and procedures, and Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their family members, and at all levels of
- Ability to organize and prioritize.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to be accurate, concise, and detail oriented.
- Knowledge of RAI requirements.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency situations.