Assists with the preparation and service of food using proper food handling and food safety techniques.
- Tenth grade or above desirable.
- Experience in foodservice desired.
- Prepares drinks and delivers to stations
- Push food carts to designated stations.
- Bus Tables
- Wash Dishes
Washes dishes, etc. according to established procedures for manual and/or automatic dishwashing. Records water temperatures and/or sanitizer on designated logs. Reports any problems with proper water temperature or sanitizer to the supervisor in a timely manner.
- Keeps work area clean and uncluttered during preparation and service of food.
- Performs cleaning assignments according to established policies and utilizes the proper cleaning chemicals.
- Performs duties using proper infection control techniques and using protective equipment as needed.
- Ensures that dishes, etc. are readily available for the next meal. Stores dishes, etc. in the proper location in a way to prevent contamination.
- Performs all duties using proper safety techniques.