Position: Assistant Nutritional Services Manager
Status: Full Time
Shift: Includes weekend rotation, and holiday rotation.
- 8 hour shift: 1pm-9pm
Nationally recognized for the silver achievement in quality award, Homestead Rehabilitation Center cares for people while providing peace of mind to loved ones each step of the way. Our specialties include Short-term and Long-term living, Rehabilitation, Respite and Memory Care. You will find opportunities to grow your career with us and be inspired personally, with our current job openings there is a place for you to make a difference.
- Ability to effectively lead staff to ensure positive/productive work environment
- Performs all duties using proper safety techniques.
- Operates equipment according to manufacturer and supervisory direction. Maintains equipment in clean and safe operating condition. Reports all equipment problems to the supervisor promptly.
- Completes tasks according to established time schedules.
- Makes recommendations to the supervisor regarding improvements in recipes, menus, production and service of food, equipment, etc. to enhance the quality of the food service.
- Works cooperatively as a team member with co-workers in all departments of the Nursing Center.
- Interacts appropriately and in a positive manner with residents, families, and visitors.
- Demonstrates professional conduct and ethics according to Altitude policies, procedures, and standards of practice.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Attends in-service education and applies instruction to job.
- Assumes the responsibility of the Nutrition Services Department in the absence of the supervisor.
- Completes MDS Charting as needed
- Maintains tray card system
- Interviews new residents as needed
- Order and put away deliveries as needed
- Fill in on all positions as needed
Must be at least 18 years of age, have a high school diploma or equivalent and Culinary Arts Degree preferred.
Competitive pay, benefits
Apply within at 4735 South 54th Street Lincoln, NE 68516 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer